Honcho Park: Come Visit Tulsa's RV Park
Urban RV Living.
Ready to Make a Move?
Honcho Park is a safe, community-driven RV park just 4 minutes from the greatest outdoor amenities, attractions, and adventures in Downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma!
If you wish to stay long term, make your reservation for 1 year and chose to pay monthly on the last step of check-out. Please note there is only 1 car parking space available per RV site.
What You’ll Love About Our Fun, Funky & Functional RV Park in Tulsa
There are plenty of traditional, generic RV parks in Tulsa—but that’s not your scene, right? If you’re like us, you desire an energetic, neighborly community that allows you to embrace freedom and adventure while providing a safe, comfortable place to start and end each day.
Sound like a place you’d feel at home? If so, we’d love for you to stay at Honcho Park, where you can enjoy these unique benefits that you just can’t experience at any ole trailer park:
- Central Location— Just 4 minutes from Downtown Tulsa. Walk or bike to grocery stores, dog parks, and gas stations on well-maintained trails, or drive into the city to enjoy fun attractions, like the Gathering Place or BOK Center, from our convenient location.
- Unique Amenities—Enjoy excellent amenities, like high speed Wi-Fi, large showers, laundry and more, which are all included in the price of your stay.
- Okie Vibe—Embrace a friendly, inclusive community filled with fellow musicians, digital nomads, and gig professionals that isn’t stuffy, boring, or cliquish.
Unique Amenities Included in Your Stay at Honcho Park
You’ll find it easy to feel “at home” at Honcho Park. We have plenty of accessible amenities and convenient services waiting—all that’s missing is you!
- 30 & 50 Amp Full hookup RV sites
- Washateria lounge, large showers and laundry
- On-site manager
- Community music stage, biking and walking trails (bike and scooter rentals)
- Nightly rentals in vintage Camelot (1970) trailer and Chris Craft (1968) yacht
- Walking distance to dog parks and human parks
Chose Your Site
Chose to pay nightly, weekly or monthly.
Park Your Rig
Experience an energetic, neighborly community that allows you to embrace freedom and adventure.
Explore the Neighborhood: Fun Attractions Near Honcho Park in Tulsa
Whether you are looking for outdoor adventures, cultural activities, or lively entertainment, you’re just a few miles away from these versatile attractions in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma, when you stay with us at Honcho Park.
- Adjacent Newblock, Katy and Riverside Bike/Walk Trails lead into all of downtown Tulsa
- Quick-Trip Gas and Convenience store and Braum’s Ice Cream and Grocery (5min walk)
- BOK Center (1.5mile walk/8min bike)
- Cains Ballroom and Sound Pony Lounge (1.8mile walk/8min bike)
- Woody Guthrie Museum and Bob Dylan Center (2mile walk/11min bike)
- The Gathering Place and River Parks or River West Festival Park (3mile walk/15min bike)
- Joe Station Dog Park or Johnny’s iconic 1951 Lot-A-Burger (7min walk)
- Wompa creative compound (1mile)
- Osage Hills bikeways, Gilcrease Museum and adjacent 400ac nature preserve (1.25mile, new museum opening 2025)
- Tulsa Botanical Gardens (10min drive)
- Marinas on Skiatook or Keystone Lakes (25min drive)
- Pawhuska and Tallgrass Prairie Preserve (1hr drive)